Friday, December 18, 2009

Playin' with sand

Tonight we had Zack over for dinner and I made spaghetti and salad and homemade bread. Then, Brent, Zack, and Daniel left to go to a poker night, leaving me to hang out with my favorite "wee man." I went to the library today after my dentist appointment and got another "Young at Art" box. This one was called "Play with Sand." It came with measuring cups, a plastic tablecloth, and blue and pink sand (that is non-toxic of course!). We had so much fun! Micah enjoyed the texture of the sand on his toes while we listened to jazz music. Of course we made a huge mess and he went straight into the bath tub. After that, we sang and danced to some music and then I put him in bed. Oh, how I love that boy! I now know what it feels like to have your heart beating outside of your body and I thank God every day for him!!!!

Look at these toes!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment